Friday, July 9, 2010

hmmmm....


so to my recollection, i graduated not too long ago...less than 2 months ago actually.




see look: proof.





so why is there STILL drama?

i'm not entirely sure, but i just kinda wish it would stop :)

so far it has ranged from girls hating me for no reason, to me letting my mouth run wild with one special word that got me into a lot of trouble, some friendships ending, people fake dating for a night?, and then the usual, of people just talking behind other people's back. ugh. too much hate, too many rumors, too much craziness! let me just tell you. it's a blast!

ha... not really, but at the same time, i really don't care anymore. because like i said, i've graduated. i'm done with high school drama. so it may continue, and i may be around for it, but i just don't really care :)

but for the good points of my day... :)

~i saw missionaries talking to a lady on the sidewalk :) i hope they told her how families can be together forever, and i hope she gets baptized :) ...and i hope my brother found a golden contact today, too, cuz i like it when my brother is successful :)

~i went bowling with friends...my score the last 3 times i've gone has been 42. every time. yeah don't hate on me just cuz i suck :) but this time i broke the trend! ...i got 40. well at least the first round. but the second round i got 69, including one STRIKE! so that was pretty joyous :)

~and last, as i sat down to my computer to write this blog, i saw a love note by the computer :) ...not for me, but that's okay :) it is from my brother-in-law, to my sister [[they're living with us at the moment]] and it says, "i love you, my lovely bride :)" ......yeahhh. he's for sure a keeper :) i just love when love stays romantic :) seriously, it doesn't take much to be romantic. more boys should try it more often :)

well that is all for now...we'll see what the rest of the weekend has in store for me?

:) :/ :@

peace&&loveee

*ashP*

3 comments:

  1. Ash, I think you are the only person who has bowled a score lower than mine! Hahaha you're awesome :) Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D yeah no worries. i definitely SUCK at bowling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, i'm only good at bowling if I use the bumpers..but people always tell me that doesn't count, and I just don't get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete