Monday, December 6, 2010

nostalgia

so i went to the concert of my old dance company today.
it was AWESOME.
they danced so well and looked so beautiful :)
i love those girls :)

ahh but it made me so sad!

don't get me wrong.
i love college.

but i miss high school sometimes...
when school was easy
and i thought i had the rest of my life planned out...

but life changes.
and like i said a few posts ago, change is good.
you gotta embrace it.

but at the moment i'm just feeling highly nostalgic...


peace&&love

*ashP*

3 comments:

  1. It comes and goes, I still feel that way too. You just gotta remember that new adventures and exciting things are coming. Pretty soon you'll look back on this time of your life and feel nostalgic. It's an endless cycle. How are you doing? I was sad i didn't get to talk to you the other sunday. What's new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARLIE!
    hi :) yeahh it is an endless cycle i suppose...haha oh well :) and i'm doing pretty good...just in the midst of finals but i think i'll blog about that soon haha :) what's new with you? :)

    ReplyDelete