Monday, April 18, 2011

to my best friend♥ (day 4)

day 4 – your favorite photograph of your best friend.




dear ashlee,

you are my very best friend in the whole wide world :)



you have always been there for me, through thick and thin.
you care about me and my happiness.
you worry about me.
you act like my mom sometimes ;)
you support me even when my decisions aren't always the smartest...
you let me cry on your shoulder when i need to,
or even let me sit on your lap while you just hold me as i break down.

and i know you love me because you do all these things for me.

idk what i would do without your friendship.


i know i'm a difficult person sometimes,
and i know i'm crazy.
i'm blunt and can be mean on accident...
i don't always think before acting.

but you still love me.


and because you love me so much,
it makes it that much easier to love you in the same way.



you are my best friend...my sister even.
i hope we're close forever, because you mean the world to me.
i love you ash :)

♥♥ashley nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment