Wednesday, February 23, 2011

bucket list!

sooooo
remember how i applied for that study abroad in new york?
well i shouldn't have worried about beating out any competition.
because it turns out there wasn't enough competition!
not enough people applied to go...
so the whole thing was canceled.
SAD DAY.

however.

luckily.
i have a best friend named ashlee snow :)
and the other day, we made a bucket list together...
things we're going to do in the year 2011...
mostly during the summer.

so i may not be exploring manhattan...
or watching a broadway show this summer...
but at least i'll be partying it up with my best friend ash :)

and i'll truly need to be partying
since my other best friend will be leaving me for 2 years in june...
:( :/ :)

i'm excited for him :)

and i'm excited for me and my
fun-filled-bucket-list-fulfilling
summer with ash :)

peace&&love

*ashP*

2 comments: