Wednesday, February 16, 2011

stupid cupid

so so so.
i know valentine's day was a few days ago...
but i'm not the most on-top-of-it blogger.

maybe i should work on that...
eh. probably won't happen
:)

but i was thinking about all the different opinions that exist of valentine's day.

for instance,
some people are bitter.
it's only "single-awareness day"

others think it is the greatest thing ever because their significant
other is basically required to be romantic on this day.

i have my own opinions...

for the past 2 valentine's days,
i had a boyfriend.
so i haven't had to throw myself a pity party.

but even when i had a boyfriend,
i still thought v-day was dumb.
because in my opinion,
your significant other should do adorable and romantic things all the time...
should be spontaneous...
not give you a rose on the same day everyone else is doing it.

now don't get me wrong,
i enjoyed my valentine's day festivities with my boyfriend for those 2 years.
but still.
spontaneous is better.

now this year i had no lover...
and i formed a new opinion.

i decided i like valentine's day.

because i mean, who can really hate on love?
i just thought it was nice to see all the happy couples
and to know that i'll have that again soon enough :)

and even though i had no lover,
i still had my best friend :)
ash bought me chocolates :)
haha so sweet!
even though it totally goes against my new obsession with exercising....
but they tasted good :)

and even though i don't have a boy to love,
i have ash and many other best friends to love!

so don't hate on love...it's all good :)
and cupid will catch up to everyone soon enough :)

peace&&love
*ashP*

1 comment: