Thursday, March 17, 2011

drag racing and video games.

haha i love all the adventures that ash and i have in my car.

it's the best when she takes the wheel while i've got the pedals...
today she said it's like playing a video game...
except her life kinda depends on it.
it's great.

haha :)

and then i LOVE when there is good music on the radio after ZUMBA...
cuz then the dancing can just continue!

haha me and ash
(and whoever else makes it to zumba that week)
just party it up in my car....
...and then have drag races with random people next to us while screaming eminem lyrics at the top of our lungs.
again,
it's great.

:)

haha i love that girl and our random party situations :)

peace&&love

*ashP*

2 comments:

  1. maybe I should try a Zumba class. I hear they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should :) you should do it over the summer with me and ash!! :)

    ReplyDelete