Thursday, March 3, 2011

thinking about life

lately.
i've been thinking about all the things that i want to do in my life.


because when you really sit back and think about it,
there's SO MUCH to be experienced,
and less than 100 years to experience it all!


so then we have to pick just a few of those things.
which is why i've been wondering what i want to pick...
what i want to experience.


especially in these next few years.


i tell one of my friends all the time that THIS is the time to be selfish.
that might sound bad, but it's true.
once you have a family, you have to learn to be selfless basically all the time.
so for these next few years before that happens, i'm going to be selfish.


i'm going to read as many books as i can get my hands on.
i'm going to finally learn how to play the piano.
i'm going to admire art.
i'm going to learn as much as i can fit in my brain.
i'm going to scrapbook and sew and create things from scratch.
i'm going to become a better cook.
i'm going to make new friends.
i'm going to change my mind. (several times...)
i'm going to fall in love again. (maybe several times... :) ha)
i'm going to travel.
hopefully i'll live in mexico for a few months.
hopefully i'll go on a study abroad.


i'm going to be a little better every day.
i'm going to be happy.
because life is beautiful :)


i'm going to enjoy whatever the next few years have in store for me...
because no matter what that is, it will be good :)


love your life...
i know i love mine :)


peace&&love

*ashP*

4 comments:

  1. you inspired me with this! :D i want to quit the musical and do much more with my life.. hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't tell if you're serious or sarcastic? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ash! You have inspired me and totally made my bad week better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! :)
    i'm so glad! don't have bad weeks! life is too short :) feel better chica :)

    ReplyDelete