Thursday, March 31, 2011

my life calling..and day 2

day 2 – a photo of something you ate today.
mmmmm :)
can't live without these!

i swear...

if i cut these out of my diet,

i'd probably lose like a million pounds.

but noooo :)



and also.
i'm pretty sure i have the friends that i have so that i can help balance them out.

most of my good friends get like *CRAZY* stressed.

and i don't know hardly anything about stress.

so i'm just here to remind them that even if they fail at school,

they won't fail at life.

and.

they won't even fail at school,

so where's the big deal, really?

non-existent :)



not that they listen to me.
but hey.
that's my philosophy and i'll share it with a stressing buddy any day of the week :)


3 weeks...
just 3 more weeks and then i'll be enjoying summer...

lovely :)



peace&&love

*ashP*

No comments:

Post a Comment